all about TCG and Candy Caps...
Here you will find all important information related to Candy Caps. If you cannot an answer to your question, you are welcome to ask in the forum or discord.
|About TCG||Level & Reward||Cards & Deck|
|Currency & Tickets||Trade||Reward Reference|
|Deck Donation||Graphic Donation||Freebies|
What is a TCG?
Online Trading Card Games are similar to the trading cards you knew as a child. Rather than playing in person and collecting cards from packs at the store, you collect everything online. The goal is to collect all of the cards in a deck you like, also known as mastering a deck. Online TCGs are free to play, a lot of fun, and very addictive! Interested in joining? Check out the rest of this section before moving on to the join form!
Your Trade Post
Before you join, you need a place to store your stuff, also known as a trade post. To make life easier for you and for your fellow TCG members, you should separate your cards--at least into groups of keeping and trading. You are also required to keep a detailed card log, showing how you got every card. The final thing you need on your site is a way to contact you, either a form or an email link, so you can trade.
- Collecting: For decks you are currently collecting and trying to master
- Future/Keeping: For decks that you plan on mastering later but are not focusing on at the moment (but you are still accepting cards from them in incoming trades)
- Remastery: For decks you are will later remaster (remember that this is only possible with character and pairing decks)
- Trading: For cards that you don't want to collect or keep at all and are willing to trade away
Of course you are free to adjust the categories by creating sub-categories. It is important that give a detailed protocol for cards and currency. That also includes trades, games, activities, etc.
The final component that you need on your trade post is a way to contact you. Some suggestions are:
- A form on your site that players can send you trades through
- A note about what your e-mail is
Activity & Trade Logs
Whatever you do in Candy Caps, you will need to log it on your site. This means logging trades with other members, game rewards, doubles exchanges, rewards for mastering a deck, levelling up, etc. should be recorded and everything must be logged correctly. This will prevent cheating and will also help players and staffs of candy caps to know where and when you got the cards and rewards, and that you are indeed active.
|Example of Good Logs||Example of Bad Logs|
|--- March 14, 2020 ---
- Tic Tac Toe (Weekly): pmmm_connect05, pssm_moonlight04, ll_kotoriumi12, 5x Bonbons
- Traded with Claire: my pgsmc_eternaleternity14 for mmppp_promisedland08
|--- March 14, 2020 ---
- Played some games and got some cards and currency.
- Took 10 cards from the update.
- Traded 1 special card for 2 regular cards with a player.
The example above shows what combined logs look like and the difference between good and bad logs, but you could also divide your logs into two types: Activity Logs and Trading Logs. It's pretty much up to you to decide if you'd rather sort your logs that way or just have them all in one section!
If you have any further questions, concerns or confusion, don't hesitate to ask Claire, and she will do her best to help you out.
Event Achievement: ec-november2023
You're the crowned candy addict of this month.
Do not forget to claim your reward and the milestone!
Local time for Candy Caps: